In the week 5, we continuous learning recursion.I think the lecture is very helpful for our first assignment- towel of hanoi. In the lecture, professor talk about the recursion for 2, 3 cheeses case.Although in our assignment, we need to deal with 4 cheeses cases. But this is still a big help. When professor teaching this recursion, I don't know how this recursion work until professor show us the base case of the function. And this made me know more about the recursion. Before this lecture, I have some trouble for the assignment. But this recursion give me a big idea for the step 5 in the first assignment. Professor also give me some example about how to find names in different scopes. I think I have some trouble in this and I will come back to read the example then ask my classmate for help.
In this week's lab,it's my first time to write recursion function by myself. At first, we need to have recursion insight.In the lab, I first use paper and pencil to do the first two exercise. I think doing these two exercise help me make the recursion insight. After this step, I write my recursion code for structured list. And this exercise did not give me any troubles.
In short, I need to comeback to see the example of find names in different scopes since I have trouble for this. And I have learned more about how to write a recursion function and do some practice on it.
没有评论:
发表评论